The Japanese emperor has summoned the best gardeners in the empire to compete for the complicated task of caring for his sacred panda. Only the gardener with the best bamboo plots will be able to satisfy this delicate animal!
Plant a bamboo grove around the Emperor’s Pond. Cultivate and irrigate your patches to grow all the types of bamboo that pandas love.
To beat your rivals, make improvements to your plots: build irrigation canals or add fertilizer to speed up the growth of your bamboo. Pray and pray for the weather to be favorable!
The player who completes the most objectives wins the game. Only a gardener can win the Emperor’s favor … So grab a rake!
– Simple and tactical gameplay adapted from the acclaimed board game Takenoko by Antoine Bauza.
– 1 to 4 players
– Play in single player mode against the computer or your friends and the rest of the world in local or online multiplayer!
– Chibis: an extension pack with all the new objectives, new patches of land, and most importantly, Miss Panda and her babies. Available for purchase in the in-game store!
Original board game prizes:
– Official selection of the Ideal Ludoteca 2013
– Winner of Games Magazine’s Best New Family Game Award 2013
– Nomination to Tric Trac 2012
– Winner of the Lys Public Choice Award in 2012
– 2012 nomination for the best family board game by JoTa
– 2012 Nomination for Best Family Board Game by Golden Geek
– Nomination 2012 for the best board game for children Golden Geek
– 2012 winner of As d’Or-Jeu de l’Année
Available languages: French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.
Get this app : – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asmodeedigital.takenoko