Just beyond the horizon is a majestic, vast and unexplored desert. Alto’s odyssey offline games android
Join Alto and his friends and embark on endless drill holes in the sand to discover its secrets.
Fly over windswept dunes, traverse thrilling gorges, and explore long-hidden temples in a fantastic location far from home alto’s odyssey offline games android.
Along the way, you’ll pass vineyards, jump into hot air balloons, pass towering rocks, and escape mischievous lemurs as you discover the many mysteries of the desert.
features of alto’s odyssey offline games android:
- An independent experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the sequel to the acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t have to have played one to enjoy the other.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master. The heart of the Alto range is an elegant comprehensive makeup system. Complete 180 lens and chain combinations, all with intuitive control panel.
- Explore biomes. From dunes to gorges to temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area featuring unique scenes and games.
- New heights. Discover secrets in the air with hot air balloons, moving rails and walls.
- Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects such as sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to eddies of wind and rushing water.
- Get to know Alto and his friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own characteristics and abilities.
- Zen Mode: With its calm soundtrack, this relaxing mode distills Odyssey to its purest elements: no punctuation, no coins, and no start. Just you and the endless desert.
- Photo mode. Stand behind the screen saver lens and take amazing photos of your desert trip. Pinch, move, pan and zoom to frame the ideal photo and share it with friends and family.
- Original music and artisan sound. Headphones are recommended!
Read more: Best Solitaire game in 2020